Free capacity building workshops
Unfortunately, Viridor GRREC have had to postpone all face-to-face workshops. I’m sure you will understand that this decision has not been taken lightly but is because we are acting as a responsible business. Viridor’s operational processes are important to protecting public health and the environment and as such this decision has been taken to best protect our site staff as well as reducing risks to you and the group. I hope you understand the proactive approach we have taken as a responsible business, to managing the safety of our workforce and visitors. This page will be updated with a date of the re-arranged in-house workshops once we have clearance.
Meanwhile we are launching a series of FREE online workshops for Glasgow-based SMEs and social enterprises to help adapt to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 health crisis.
Viridor is committed to supporting the communities where it operates and is calling on SMEs and social enterprises from around Glasgow to register for these new, FREE online workshops.
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 | 10.00am – 11.00am | “Prepare for Change. Together We Can Make it Happen”
- Thursday 30th April 2020 | 3.00pm – 4.00pm | “Improve Your Twitter Engagement Rate by 500%”
- Thursday 21st May 2020 | 10.00am - 11.15am | "HR - Beyond Lockdown & Furlough"
- Thursday 4th June 2020 | 10.00am - 11.15am | "HR - Beyond Lockdown & Furlough"
- Thursday 11th June 2020 | 10.00am - 11.00am | "Better Virtual Meetings for Better Business"
- Thursday 18th June 2020 | 10.00am - 11.15am | "Re-think, Re-build, Create Business: Business Model Canvas"
- Thursday 28th June 2020 | 11.00am - 12.00pm | "Alternative Ways to Generate Income in Your Business - RIGHT NOW"
- Thursday 2nd July 2020 | 10.00am - 10.45am | "Help Save Energy at Home"........ with Home Energy Scotland
- Tuesday 7th July 2020 | 10.00am -11.00am | "Kick Mediocrity & Maximise Results"
- Tuesday 14th July 2020 | 10.00am - 11.00am | "Resilience & Mental Health in Challenging Times"
- Thursday 13th August | 10.00am - 11.00am | "Digital Marketing"
To register for any of these events please email us.